Monday, May 10, 2010

Prayers for Ella Grace

I just found out this weekend that a little girl who is about 5 months older than Whitney has been diagnosed with leukemia. We have been following her blog and have enjoyed getting to know this little monkey! She reminds me a lot of Whitney, a mind of her own and a super sweet smile!

She was admitted to the hospital this weekend and has already started chemo. I am asking for all of your thoughts and prayers for little Ella Grace and her family!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Denise said...

Thank you so much for fighting this fight along with us and for posting about Ella. We appreciate all the prayers we can get!!!

Kate (Embarrassment of Riches) said...

I will keep Ella in my thoughts. What an adorable little girl! I'm sure she is a fighter but I know she can use all the good vibes she can get. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do!

Anonymous said...

Yes..will pray for Ella Grace and
will call the Carmelites for her..

Keep us informed.

God bless all. Love, Aunt Kathy

Jill said...

She's in my thoughts and prayers.

Rebecca said...

Adding Ella and her family to my prayers. What a sweetheart, it so sad that she is going through this!

Andrea said...

It just breaks my heart. She and her family are in my thoughts.