Sunday, September 13, 2009

so many things to write about...

ok - for most of the month of July I was having major problems with our computer and the end of July and most of August I was, for the most part, completely without a computer, so I have MAJORLY fallen behind on anything computer related!!! Of course this had to happen during the month of Anne's birthday (JULY) and also the month of Whitney's birthday (AUGUST)... I will have to do some "catch up" posting! I did want to share a video of the first time Anne met Whitney on her birthday last August, 25, 2008. This is the first time we were able to take Anne into the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) to meet her sister:



(isnt' that the sweetest video?!?! this is definitely one of my favorites!)

We also just returned from an AWESOME family vacation in Florida with our friends the Friedmans... more to come on that later :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! It is nice to be home, but I really still wish we were in Florida!!! Vacation goes by much too quickly!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Glad to hear you guys had a good time in Florida! We can't wait to hear more about it!

Ellen said...

That's such an adorable video. Craig and I still tear up when we watch the one with Grace and Julia.

It was so nice to see you guys on your way South. Vacation is such a good thing. If only life were more like it.....

Laurie said...

That video was so sweet! It made me all teary for some reason...

Glad to see you're back in action!! :)

Sally said...

Laura and Mike-Your girls are darling and Florida looked like a lot of fun. The picture of you all with your friends reminded me of one taken about 30 years ago when Blake and Melissa were babies and we all got together at our house! Finally , Happy Anniversary to you two....seems impossible it has been 7 years! take care , much love, sally